Gloria Sports Arena attaches great importance to its quality applications to maintain its high service quality, innovative structure and stakeholder satisfaction, as well as to provide added value to sustainable environmental and social initiatives.
Integrated Management Systems
• ISO 9001 Quality Management System,
• ISO 14001 Environmental Management System,
• OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System,
• ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
These systems have been integrated and ongoing at Gloria Sports Arena since 2014.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
As Gloria Sports Arena, we undertake:
· to fulfil our responsibilities towards our stakeholders, the environment and society, along with sustainable growth;
· to fulfil our responsibilities towards the protection of nature and raise the awareness of our employees on this matter;
· to support social projects that contribute to conserving our national values, local development and our cultural wealth;
· to prioritise activities that promote corporate and social development;
· to act in accordance with principles under the scope of corporate social responsibility, including company vision, education support activities, practices to develop culture and art, and environmental awareness and protection;
· to protect our rich cultural and artistic background, and to contribute to projects that support the development of our country;
· to encourage our employees to volunteer for suitable social and communal activities in line with our social responsibility principles.
Our Policy on Management Systems
Under the leadership of senior management, and with the awareness that occupational health and safety, the environment and food safety are an integral part of obtaining quality products and service, Gloria Sports Arena undertakes the following:
· to continue to work with its employees and suppliers as a team;
· to expand employees’ competencies with effective training;
· to enable employees to contribute to systems improvement with horizontal-vertical communication;
· to prevent environmental and occupational pollution and health and safety risks generated by our business within the frame of national and international legislation, administrative requirements and other conditions to which we are subject, to ensure the controlled use of natural resources, to protect employees’ health, and to demonstrate a preventive approach in all our business processes to prevent accidents, incidents and occupational diseases;
· to perceive guest expectations in the optimal manner, and to provide services that exceed guests’ expectations in line with our effective quality management systems;
· to provide continuous training to our employees while ensuring that all food and beverages produced in our facilities are served and consumed in line with guests’ expectations, and to prevent all potential hazards by ensuring continuous improvement of equipment, hygiene and sanitation in the working environment.